PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all NH, GG & GL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all NH, GG & GL

All,

I have not been a big poster in the PSO forums or any other poker forums like 2+2.

I guess I posted myself out during the CS (counter-srike, for those who may not know) hay-days, when I was active across the entire spectrum of CS, as a mapper, skinner, admin, server-op, etc....

I have been in the online poker community since the early days, over 10+ yrs, and a member of PokerStars since 2002, before anyone knew who Money800 (Chris Moneymaker) was.

I have had my issues with Party Poker, and I can not remember the name of Gus Hansens site, closed in ealy 2004 I think.

I was unable to recover my bankroll ( not a trivial amount, either) from them after they closed to US players.

I have a very good idea that I (nor anyone else in the US and very possibly worldwide) will ever be able to recover what is currently deposited on PokerStars.

If how I have read the indictments is correct, then the U.S. has moved to sieze any and all assets worldwide, not just those that may be associated with any activity that may have taken place in the U.S.

I wish at this time to thank ALL the players I have had the pleasure and honor to sit at a poker table with from all around the world.

I may at times have had my emotions get away from me in the chatbox ( servered a few chat bans), but it has truely been fun for all these years to be able to enjoy such a simple game with people who you would probobly never interact with in a million years, IRL (in real life).

To all NH, GG & GL

mechanek
    Last edited by mechanek; Sat Apr 16, 2011, 04:00 AM.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.