PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Bad Beat Ever - April 15th

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Bad Beat Ever - April 15th

Not totally surprised by today's events but definitely shocked as I heard the news. Here's the funny part (bad beat) for me - this month I was on a nice little heater for the first time ever in PSO, only one sick cooler hand and for a change hands that were the favorite to win have been holding up. Cashed in 11 of first 27 games played and have 1830 points - put me about 30th . Never finished in the top 100 any given month and I'm thinking, man, I have a shot to compete for the top 10 for once - why not me right? So as I'm cashing (again) in 3pm PSO today - the bombshell is dropped, just like a freaking ace on the river when you have KK vs A-rag. Worst Bad Beat EVER If all us US players are done, so be it, it was fun while it lasted - just another PSO sicko bad beat for all of us and the game of poker. We'all see how this plays out so i'm not saying good-bye - just thanks again to all the nice people I have met here and made PSO so much fun. umbup:

Freddy, You are right. I worry that it's going to affect players who don't know this evening, and deposit $ into their accounts unsuspecting. I put a thread in addressing that and my buddy too2 closed it. so I cleaned it up and reposted it.

There is no information about the FBI siezure in the lobby or on the ps news banner. No announcements on the major news channels I am monitoring...whigh probably means that the FBI has not made it available through the normal news release methods.

If you or anyone has knowledge regarding Americans who are making deposits now. Are they accepting direct deposits there electronic checks???

Comment

Has anyone made a deposit since 2pm EDT?? Please let us know what happened!!

Comment

Originally posted by GENERAL_GEO View Post
        Has anyone made a deposit since 2pm EDT?? Please let us know what happened!!
        I just tried to buy chips and the closed to us palyers did show up...so that is good. BUT THERE IS NO INFORMATION IN THE REGULAR NEWS OR PS NEWS ABOUT IT.

Comment

What happened ? I didn't hear anything.

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.