PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad is it going to get???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is it going to get???

Many unsuspecting Americans are going to do something today and tonight that they always do. They are going to go to their bank, deposit their paycheck, and get that warm feeling, knowing they are going to deposit some of that paycheck into their PS account. Then they are going to do what they love to do, spend some of their recreational dollars on some weekend poker play.

Will they know PS is shut down to US players and $ frozen?? When they go to their cashier account and make their electronic check deposit, will they get informed that they can't deposit??? If they can, (I'm afraid to try) will that money get confiscated by the FBI (account frozen). ??

My lobby and the news banner, says nothing about the FBI's action and no warning to US players!!!

Very few people are active in PSO forums. How many people have been screwed. How many unsuspecting players are going to deposit nore money today???

PS better get on their bicycles fast....We know where they are, and we know how to get their..

I'm just saying...:b ala tazz

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...83-FBI-seizure

** Closed **
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.