PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free info from the chatbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free info from the chatbox

I love when players give info without being prompted to. umbup: Full Tilt Poker Game #29913150109: Table Willow Pines (shallow) - $0.01/$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:11:52 ET - 2011/04/14 Seat 1: LeXa_KoT2 ($0.80) Seat 2: surtr93 ($0.40) Seat 3: modeoptik ($0.72) Seat 4: BamaTTsBoss ($4.02) Seat 5: xxKRONOSxx ($0.80) Seat 6: lilg97 ($0.54) Seat 7: poorrooster ($1.38) Seat 8: I shove on U ($0.40), is sitting out Seat 9: ssuglia ($0.70) poorrooster posts the small blind of $0.01 ssuglia posts the big blind of $0.02 xxKRONOSxx posts $0.02 The button is in seat #6 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to ssuglia [Jh Jd] surtr93 folds modeoptik folds BamaTTsBoss folds xxKRONOSxx has 15 seconds left to act xxKRONOSxx checks lilg97 calls $0.02 poorrooster folds I shove on U stands up ssuglia has 15 seconds left to act ssuglia raises to $0.09 I shove on U sits down xxKRONOSxx has 15 seconds left to act I shove on U adds $0.40 xxKRONOSxx folds lilg97 calls $0.07 *** FLOP *** [4h 9d Kh] ssuglia bets $0.12 lilg97 folds Uncalled bet of $0.12 returned to ssuglia ssuglia mucks ssuglia wins the pot ($0.20) lilg97: 33 Dealer: Hand #29913169563 Dealer: LeXa_KoT2 has 5 seconds left to act lilg97: had to c da flp lilg97: u have ak or jus aq Dealer: LeXa_KoT2 has 15 seconds left to act ssuglia: i'll let you decide Dealer: ssuglia wins the pot ($0.08) Dealer: Hand #29913182506 Dealer: I shove on U has 15 seconds left to act Dealer: I shove on U has timed out Dealer: modeoptik wins the pot ($0.07) Dealer: Hand #29913201473

BUT WHAT INFO DID HE GIVE ???

GO KINGS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Erm.......

I think you are giving more information on this thread than he gave you in the chat box.

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        BUT WHAT INFO DID HE GIVE ???

GO KINGS

Read the bold lines again.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

OK I READ IT AGAIN SO WHAT INFO DID HE GIVE YOU ???

GO DUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            OK I READ IT AGAIN SO WHAT INFO DID HE GIVE YOU ??? GO DUCKS
            he said "i'm a call station who likes to call raises to see flops with weak hands" also he said "i have plenty of money to call these bets with so if you don't want me in the pot you'll have to raise a whole bunch more" evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

DID HE HAVE A WEAK HAND ???

GO DUCKS

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.