PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am the worst poker player ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the worst poker player ever

That is what I feel like after back to back losing days in league. Ugh this sucks. Today I lost about 50 points and am probably going to be at about 1780 lol. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Good luck everyone.

Such is life.

Don't get too down. There's two weeks and plenty of knocks to come yet

Comment

Thank you Darkman, I appreciate it, and I am now in a $2 1 rebuy 1 add on tourney so I am going to win that or hopefully final table it and that will definately cheer me up. Cheers.

Comment

04/09/2011 Session 141 VIP Status 1979.48 VPP's 1460 Hands 9027 Time 16H Profit -$117.38 Bank $206.10

04/11/2011 Session143 VIPStatus 2341.81 VPP's 1822 Hands3930 Time10.38H Profit -$106.33 Bank $141.67

I think I got you beat

Read more: XXChris123 April Bank Roll Experiment - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1Jay4vakj

Comment

Now that I cannot play anymore I would gladly take my bad days like that if I can only play again on PSO or in the money tourneys again, what good is doing the freerolls right now no good at all really. I thought I had bad luck last night lmao not now I don't think that today is much worse.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.