PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I won $1.80!!! I won $1.80!!! I finished in the money!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won $1.80!!! I won $1.80!!! I finished in the money!

I am sooooo happy I just had to share it. I played in the Ten for 10 tournament. At one point I was down to $250 but I played like a tigress and came back to over $7000. Then in just one hand I went too far and I was out. But I did finish 120 out of 625. Thank you Poker Stars.

wow, I can't wait to see the post you make when you win like ten dollars. The font size will be over 9000

Congratulations!

Edit: After reading my post again, it sounded sarcastic and snarky which was not my intention.

Also, your post underscores how unfortunate the recent events have been for US players. Those of us who were starting to see some improvement in our game get hit with the news that our dreams of being PSO Stars are pretty much over.
    Last edited by GDGamble; Sat Apr 16, 2011, 06:04 PM. Reason: For Great Justice!

Comment

That is awesome Ginger! umbup: I remember just a couple weeks ago when you were playing at the newbie tourney and felt overwhelmed. Very nice.

Comment

Hey way to go Ginger!! It's addictive isn't it? Wish you even more success!
        See you at the tables,
        BodhiLummox

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.