PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to 2 PSO players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to 2 PSO players

Congratulations to 2 PSO players: EasyChips4U Damen1 They will be representing Canada in Argentina and trying to bring back the cup for a second time in a row. It was a great competition, I was upset in missing the first 3 games, as I finished 5th (on the bubble). Now the only way I can go, is if someone can't. Good luck to you both umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done folks - look forward to you getting some tv face time.

Comment

Fantastic job Easy and Damen! Good luck and TID in Argentina. umbup:umbup:

Comment

Great job and GL in Argentina guys!!!
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Woo. Well jealous umbup:

Comment

very coolumbup:
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
              Congratulations to 2 PSO players: EasyChips4U Damen1 They will be representing Canada in Argentina and trying to bring back the cup for a second time in a row. It was a great competition, I was upset in missing the first 3 games, as I finished 5th (on the bubble). Now the only way I can go, is if someone can't. Good luck to you both umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
              dont forget yourself sand trap you deserve congradulations for making alternate,im sure lots off canadians that played in the qualifiers would love to be in your spot,good luck to team canada
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congratulations!

Great job and good luck.

Cheers.

Comment

well done "easy and damen" good luck to you.
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done! What is it for and which countries are in the mix? I suppose it is all expense paidumbup: TC

Comment

Congratulations umbup: This is very exciting and looking forward to a great road trip report. "The Boys in Argentina" Best of Luck to our Easy and Damen and Sand as an alternate.

Comment

AWESOME job guys well done

Do the PSO proud

Comment

Best o' luck u 2!!!

Comment

Good Going, Easy and Damen! What a nice honor to represent your nation in Argentina. Good Luck! Thanks for the news, Sandtrap. Congratulations to you as well. Hope you get to join your fellow PSOers for the trip. umbup:
                            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Excellent! Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.