PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staked Games!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staked Games!!

Hey all looking for a few playes willing to try a game. Name your game and I'll pick out of the list who I want to play (sorry my money) Just name your game and I'll decide.. When I pick ya and transfer funds. just post your tourney ID and when you win the game, which I'm confident you will LOL.... I will offer 40% of winning after cost of buy in!!!!

Good luck to who I choose..

Drew300

i like to apply for the stake, any nl sng you feel comfortable with..tx for the considerationumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
      i like to apply for the stake, any nl sng you feel comfortable with..tx for the considerationumbup:
      Name your game Tariq

Comment

Originally posted by Drew300 View Post
        Name your game Tariq
        2.20 nl sng 180 man or 4.40 nl sng 180 man..i can go lower if u like..txumbup:

Comment

$4.40 180 man..............................

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
            $4.40 180 man..............................

JT

Ok will send you both $4.40 for sngs... You can either play same one or seperate ones. Completely up to you two... Good luck.. post tourney id when your in please.

Comment

Take that back..........Hows bout $1.20 STT until I don't cash.

JT

Comment

Ok will send you both $4.40 for sngs... You can either play same one or seperate ones. Completely up to you two... Good luck.. post tourney id when your in please.
                This is fine.

Thx and GL Tariq

JT

Comment

Take that back..........Hows bout $1.20 STT until I don't cash.

JT

Up to you sooted.. if you want to multi 4 1.20 stt's i can send you another 40c
                  or if need to be more than a $1 transfer can make it 5 stts

Comment

Up to you sooted.. if you want to multi 4 1.20 stt's i can send you another 40c
                    or if need to be more than a $1 transfer can make it 5 stts

Gonna just call it a night man. I appreciate it tho. Shipping the $4.40 back. Maybe another time.

JT

Comment

Gonna just call it a night man. I appreciate it tho. Shipping the $4.40 back. Maybe another time.

JT

Ok man maybe tomorrow earlier in the evening. i'll send ya a PM if ya like

Comment

$22 27 Player NLHE SNG.

Well. You did say name your game

Comment

Please confirm when you get it back Drew. Again, man.......I appreciate it and if you are willing I will run something tomorrow night. Just don't want to risk ur money and press. I may not have the 4 hours needed to knock this down.

Thx
                          JT

Comment

Please confirm when you get it back Drew. Again, man.......I appreciate it and if you are willing I will run something tomorrow night. Just don't want to risk ur money and press. I may not have the 4 hours needed to knock this down.

Thx
                            JT
                            Got it thanks....

Comment

registered..td#385350209..gl to us...umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.