PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ucla poker team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ucla poker team?

Hey; Does anyone else smell a rat with the meteoric rise of this new ptayer. He/they play every tourney every day. What gives??? Is this another get rich quick scheme from some first year geeks?

What qualifies as a rat nowadays then? Someone that knows what they're doing and is willing / able to put in a great deal of effort to achieve their goal?

Comment

I played at the same table as UCLA and he seems a solid aggressive player and a nice bloke to chat with to boot.

I am still waiting for my meteoric rise but it's coming before the end of the year

TC

Comment

Originally posted by j2twww View Post
        Hey; Does anyone else smell a rat with the meteoric rise of this new ptayer. He/they play every tourney every day. What gives??? Is this another get rich quick scheme from some first year geeks?
        I smell something... but it's not a rat. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          What qualifies as a rat nowadays then? Someone that knows what they're doing and is willing / able to put in a great deal of effort to achieve their goal?
          How dare anyone be a hard worker!

Comment

good point, I actually tried to unpost this but couldn't figure out how to do it...umbup:

Comment

I totally apologize to ucla for being such a paranoid hillbilly and wish him gl

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.