PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best player in league thats not you!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best player in league thats not you!!!!

trying to get feedback from players
    my vote de sens fan hands down
    Last edited by evroman@live; Wed Apr 13, 2011, 06:58 PM.

IICoTell
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

tazz, nobody does a fastcurve like him...

no seriously I would say sharkattack

Comment

best player measured how? LOL by PSO results or real games?

Gidee Up!

Comment

over 10,000 members every month...................hmmm let me think on this one for awhile.

Comment

There is really no way to accurately quantify the best even at the top levels.

How many have defended the WSOP? Will anyone ever do it?

Phil Ivey is regarded as the best by his peers, yet he has never won the NL Holdem bracelet, and Hellmuth has won more bracelets and a NL holdem bracelet albeit in 1989.

And to be fair the level of play in the League is ultra nitty tight until it gets ITM with a few exceptions. In fact I would say that there is a better way/game/tactic to beat the league and that no one has just come up with it yet?

The first person that does and does it again, again and again could probably have brag rights to being the best but i think we all know who the really good poker players are and a few of them have been mentioned already.

None of them however would even say themselves that they are the best out of respect for all participants in the league.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
              tazz, nobody does a fastcurve like him...

no seriously I would say sharkattack
              you mean you weren't serious??

I'm just sayiin....

Comment

After watching many of the top Skill League players for months. I couldn't vote just one.

II CoTe ll
                Sharkatack89
                Darkman61

Cash/Tourneys
                TheLangolier
                16Honu62

There are many great players within this community. However, these are the guys I shadow day in and day out. No disrepect intended to anyone not mentioned. I just may not have found you yet. I am searching for you tho!

JT

Comment

I'm waiting for Barnacle to pop up and say PresBruno

Comment

I have a number of players that I consider to be the top echelon of the PSO. As for the best, I'd have to look over the stats again that I did for my fantasy league, and mention a few as possibilities.

Players with the highest rankings, and got there by doing so in a lot less tourneys than others.
                    1. Moxie Pip(averages 1-2 pages of games for PSO, and still gets in the top rankings)
                    2. effsea (averages 2-3 pages......)
                    3. JWK23 (averages 3-3 1/4 pages of games...)

Players I have very high respect for in the league.

1. ManONthamOOn is competitively in the top 100 every month.
                    2. Da Sens Fan again, competitively in the top ranking of the PSO continually.
                    3. cyanite1213
                    4. IAMTHEBIGBAM I truly believe that Bam is a solid player, wouldn't have picked him in my Fantasy team if I thought he wasn't.
                    5. AceKing61 I remember railing him probably 3 or 4 months ago, and thinking if I could get my game up to that level, I'd be happy. He has a lot of good knowledge, and anyone that has time to learn from him, in my opinion, can only get better.
                    Last edited by Stakehorse75; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 02:25 AM. Reason: highlights

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
                      I'm waiting for Barnacle to pop up and say PresBruno

lol

Comment

Imho Da Sens Fan
                        But there are also some truly good players here too:
                        Cote
                        shark
                        JT
                        Dreamcoat
                        Datzang
                        JW
                        Langoler
                        DJlang
                        bogweed
                        moxie
                        Panicky
                        Bdog
                        I8toomany
                        Cosmo
                        Tariq
                        C_P_M
                        Spacehiker
                        Dino fan
                        Freddy Dub
                        Granma Deb
                        Roomik

The list is endless
                        I have played against most of them and it was fun and I hope
                        I learnt from them
                        Last edited by spike8998; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 07:23 AM.

Comment

What do you use to determine whom the best player is on PSO? Are we talking only PSO tourneys? Are we talking about all tourneys or cash games or ROI? The last time I checked I have a ROI in the + 20 % range for my poker career, but never in a million years would I ever even come close to saying or thinking I am the best in PSO or in anything, because no matter how good you are at something there is always someone that just may be better or happens to beat you on any given day. I hope everyone gets great cards today and always and has a great time in whatever you do.

Comment

Well, if I can't pick myself, then I will have to go with raebill. I think he is the best player in the league.

Comment

I vote for tencat. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.