PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again

My TT JJ AK AQ are not winning......... my AA KK are not getting called or i have too many callers to take bad beats

my playable hands constantly miss their draws while my big pairs are getting shot down by gutshots from fishes or running into AA like 10 times already...

total BS
    Last edited by NoNeedBackUp; Wed Apr 13, 2011, 12:47 PM.

??

lets see some hand histories !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i need some charlie sheens tiger blood so i can start winning.numbers are against all of us.when u start losing patience check urself take ur mind off poker and reach down and find more patience.the stars will align again 4 you.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like a rollercoaster.so have fun.and gl.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNeedBackUp View Post
        My TT JJ AK AQ are not winning......... my AA KK are not getting called or i have too many callers to take bad beats

my playable hands constantly miss their draws while my big pairs are getting shot down by gutshots from fishes or running into AA like 10 times already...

total BS
        Sounds like a typical day in my poker world. Feces occurs in life, and definitely at the poker table. This is a fact that you accept and get on to the next hand or you don't accept and you continue to stew and wallow in you bad luck and self pity and never get on to playing the game. The choice is yours.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.