PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated chat functionality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated chat functionality

Well done PS for the new update

One can now continue to chat in a window behind a pop up, as a multitabler that enjoys having the home games running in the background this has increased my online playing experience by a grand margin!

Again TY!!!

x

I too like the bubble. If there is one drawback, it's the limited space and how fast that bubble disappears. It looks like the maximum length is about ten keystrokes. Just about enough to either congratulate or insult.

Comment

The chat bubble I do not like so much.

Too distracting!

x

Comment

I despair, chat bubbles a real ashtray on a motorbike innovation that one !!! Can't wait for the weekly software updates to enable players to throw longer obscenities at each other.

Wonder if they've been able to log how many players went straight to "Options", "Table Display Options", "Display Chat Bubble" - OFF.

I'd have loved to have been in the planning meeting that came up with it, would make a great Monty Python sketch.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.