PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been getting Donked all night. LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been getting Donked all night. LOL

Was playing in the Pokerstars; Rags to Riches for the first time and made it to the final table in 7th place and then it all went to hell.. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011, 08:59 AM.

Just got Donked again, can you believe it?????????

Good luck everyone. Your gonna need it. Believe me. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mccauleyxry View Post
      Just tried another $1.40-90 player knockout and wouldn't you know it. Its still donkin night. Had JJ, was short stacked with about 600 in chips, so I went all-in and an A-hole calls with J 10 off suit and lets just say that when it was all over, i had 3 of a kind JJJ and he caught his other 10's he needed for his fullhouse. I guess I'm going to stop following the Poker schools advice and start playing the way I always played because I won alot more betting with my gut than with their statistics bull crap, because i don't care what they say the percentages are, they are full of it. Those stats are based on good hands of good players, not donk betting morons. Thanks for all the help Poker school.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone. Your gonna need it. Believe me. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!

this hand doesn't make sense YOU JJ Him J 10 you hit a J for 3 of a kind he would have 2 J`s 2 10`s have to be on board for a full house ........
      You would have a higher full house or am I not seeing something here

Comment

Was playing in the Pokerstars; Rags to Riches for the first time and made it to the final table in 7th place and then it all went to hell. I got dealt KK and i bet it because who the hell going to fold right? Well anyways I get called all-in, by a much bigger stack and they have A 10 off suit. here comes the flop, no help. turn, no help. River, oh shit an Ace, now thats just my luck. Next, i go to the $1.40 90player knockout, second hand into it, i get QQ's so I bet 4xBB, someone calls with , can you guess.........A 10 off suit. I thought, here we go again and sure enough. Flop, no help, turn, no help, and River- an Ace, SWTF!!!! I think I deserve a break. I've been getting donked on so much, that I think some revenge is in order. If I donk ya at a table, please don't get mad, because i have probably already been donked by you prerviously. LOL. The gloves are definitly off. I am going to donk it like nobody else. See ya at the tables. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Once a donkey, always a donkey. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

It has been kind of a crazy night ... I lost like 30 bucks today from getting hit hard in tourneys and ring games. Just variance HUGE variance. But I always seem to keep plugging away and get the roll back up though.

Comment

Just tried another $1.40-90 player knockout and wouldn't you know it. Its still donkin night. Had JJ, was short stacked with about 600 in chips, so I went all-in and an A-hole calls with J 10 off suit and lets just say that when it was all over, i had 3 of a kind JJJ and he caught his other 10's he needed for his fullhouse. I guess I'm going to stop following the Poker schools advice and start playing the way I always played because I won alot more betting with my gut than with their statistics bull crap, because i don't care what they say the percentages are, they are full of it. Those stats are based on good hands of good players, not donk betting morons. Thanks for all the help Poker school.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone. Your gonna need it. Believe me. Game On!!!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
            this hand doesn't make sense YOU JJ Him J 10 you hit a J for 3 of a kind he would have 2 J`s 2 10`s have to be on board for a full house ........
            You would have a higher full house or am I not seeing something here

Uh,yeah. Silent Bob is 100% right here---there's no way that he could have a 10's over J's FH,and you NOT have a J's over 10's FH. Or is it was 1 Jack on the board for you,his 2 10's and a pair of other cards,you STILL have the higher set (Jacks>10's) in this dualing FH's hand. So how the Hell could you have lost? It's not possible.

Maybe PStars misread your hand.........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh and you were getting "donked" last night? Wow,that sucks. I've been getting "donked" for 10 months now,and I guarantee that I'll get "donked" again today/tonight,tomorrow,the day after that,etc.,etc.,etc.

It's called poker.
            Last edited by Moxie Pip; Tue Apr 12, 2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

JJ vs JT and your set of jacks loses to full house? LOL.....

Comment

Its a game designed by man, so go figure, it will have its flaws from time to time. oh well, its a great way too pass time. see ya at the tables.
                Last edited by mccauleyxry; Wed Apr 13, 2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

You LOOKED at the hand again? Then you have the hand saved. And you say that PStars misread the hand and awarded the pot to the lesser hand.

POST THE HAND.

Highlight the hand wherever you have it saved,then right click and hit copy. Then open a post here,right click again,and hit paste.

Comment

Ha, that did it. Pokerstars misread the hand. This thread has officially passed the fastcurves thread as the most ridiculous on the forum. Well done OP! Speech! Speech!

Comment

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Looked at the hand again. its was a full house vs fullhouse,. I got pokerstar screwed because they miss read the hand. because he got a 10 on the flop and the turn card was a J and then a 10 on the river. thanks pokerstars. it not bad enogh to get donked, but then getting screwed by the damn game......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! pisses me off.
                        Post the hand, donkey. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Crickets.................

Comment

Looked at the hand again. its was a full house vs fullhouse,. I got pokerstar screwed because they miss read the hand. because he got a 10 on the flop and the turn card was a J and then a 10 on the river. thanks pokerstars. it not bad enogh to get donked, but then getting screwed by the damn game......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! pisses me off.
                            lol, PokerStar's got it wrong, lol. that's funny. Really that's your story?

Comment

just edit the hand history real quick, then post it, prove these guys wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.