PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL RD1 Playoff Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL RD1 Playoff Predictions

Van in 6
    SJ in 5
    Det in 6
    Nas in 5

Wash in 5
    Philly in 7
    Bos in 7
    TB in 6

Throw me $2 and post your picks. Lets put together a little rd 1 playoff pool. (winner take all)

Tiebreaker question: Total goals scored of all teams combined in round 1.

My answer: 220

Comment

Scoring: 3 pts for guessing the winning team correctly and a bonus pt for guessing the correct number of games played.

Comment

Chicago in 6 San Jose in 5 Phoenix in 7 Nashville in 5 Washington in 6 Philadelphia in 7 Boston in 6 Tampa Bay in 5 umbup: Tiebreaker: 238 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        Last edited by ssuglia; Tue Apr 12, 2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

dont really care about most match ups, but im praying my kings can beat the sharks.

im a big kings fan, my girlfriend is from san jose so shes a big sharks fan. i know the sharks are "a better team" but I think if the kings pull it together they have a chance

so im crossing my fingers and saying kings win 1st round and go all the way to the finals

kings in 6

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
            Chicago in 6 San Jose in 5 Phoenix in 7 Nashville in 5 Washington in 6 Philadelphia in 7 Boston in 6 Tampa Bay in 5 umbup: Tiebreaker: 238 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? we have too many canadians in this forum! lol

Comment

bump

Comment

Not real interested in the pool (NHL playoffs is one thing I DON'T need any "action" to spark my interest in.....),but I'll throw my picks out there.

EAST

Caps in 5 (Looks like Green will be back on the ice at some point here,maybe Game 1)

Flyers in 7 (Miller keeps the Sabs in it)

Bruins in 7 (Bruins-Habs,always a fun time)

Lightning in 6 (No Sid the Squid,no Malkin,no chance)

WEST

Canucks in 7 (The 'Hawks won't go down easy)

Sharks in 5 (Kings are just too short-handed with all the injuries)

Red Wings in 6 (Coyotes have a lot of moxie,(lol),but it's the Wings,nuff said)

Predators in 6 (Pekka Rinne=best goalie no one knows)

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                    Chicago in 6San Jose in 5 Phoenix in 7 Nashville in 5 Washington in 6 Philadelphia in 7 Boston in 6 Tampa Bay in 5 umbup: Tiebreaker: 238 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    This kind of thinking is a direct result of alcohol. Kids please don't drink and write. This message has been paid for by the bring the cup home to vancouver foundation.
                    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

What does the Titanic and the toronto maple leafs have in common?

They both didn't stand a chance when they hit the ice

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol shirshot, but me being born and raised in CHi town I would put my dough on Blackhawks, but Cote my dough is in the hands of my govmnt.

Comment

Well in a way that's good because much like your avatar it's looking like Swan Song time for the 'Hawks.

Comment

Go caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.