PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest opinions please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest opinions please

Hi guy/girls

If You have ever sat at a table with me how would you describe me as a player ?
    i.e. loose/tight/passive/aggresive

I won't be offended its your opinion

For those who haven't played me before
    Here are the stats for four hours play
    What's your opinion on this

275 hands played and saw flop:
    - 12 times out of 46 while in small blind (26%)
    - 21 times out of 44 while in big blind (48%)
    - 18 times out of 185 in other positions (10%)
    - a total of 51 times out of 275 (19%)

Pots won at showdown - 17 out of 25 (68%)
    Pots won without showdown - 51

Thanks

Never tabled with you,but as far as the stats go the flops seen % is pretty standard DEPENDING on what these hands were culled from. Were they PSO hands,rings,cash MTT's,or SNG's? A combination of all/some of the above? Makes a difference.

Comment

Well Spike i had you as LA the only time we played. You had a big stack and were calling/raising with ATC. I would be more wary of you now but we would need to be at the same table again to move you out of the yellow zone

TC

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
        Never tabled with you,but as far as the stats go the flops seen % is pretty standard DEPENDING on what these hands were culled from. Were they PSO hands,rings,cash MTT's,or SNG's? A combination of all/some of the above? Makes a difference.
        The stats came from last nights win in the league

TY topethecat

Comment

according to your stats, loose passive

Comment

[QUOTE=spike8998;271873]The stats came from last nights win in the league Honest Opinion -- Looks like 275 hands well played. IMO anytime you book a win you got the job done. Congrats. umbup: I took a peek at your Skill League results so far in April. What I notice in particular is a fairly polarized range to your finishes. You have some very fine results, including last night's #1, but you also have a number of poor ones. My guess, and that's all that it is, is that you may be playing somewhat LAGGY in the early rounds of the tournament. Sometimes you build up a big stack of chips, but other times things don't work out so well. Just a guess, but maybe something to ponder. Good luck, Spike. I hope you continue to do well.
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
              The stats came from last nights win in the league

TY topethecat

19% in PSO is Donk-Bingo Maniac.

Keep doing what your doing man,try to learn as you go but stay true to what you do IF IT WORKS for you.

Everyone played the same way this would be one boring ass game. I'm TAG,tending to NIT sometimes. Right now,that works for me. I don't kid myself that I'll have to add to my arsenal moving forward though.

If you're a little bit more LAG.............well I kinda envy that as I think it's an easier adjustment to learn how to tighten up a little than it is to learn how to loosen up.
              Last edited by Moxie Pip; Tue Apr 12, 2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.