PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About time

    Sick of finishing in 2nd 3rd and 4th places Finally won 1 Here's the final hand I played Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dear spike8998, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 2.43 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
    Last edited by spike8998; Mon Apr 11, 2011, 08:39 AM.

  • #2
    Way to go Spike!!!! umbup:umbup:umbup: Big ups to a very good guy. Congrats man.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
      Way to go Spike!!!! umbup:umbup:umbup: Big ups to a very good guy. Congrats man.
      Tyvvm Moxie

      Comment


      • #4
        umbup:Very nice Spike! Well Done!umbup:

        Comment


        • #5
          SO HOW MANY OH CHITS DID YOU SAY IN THAT HAND ???

          GO DUCKS

          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

          Comment


          • #6
            Congrats on a very well played tourney Spike and may you have many more wins in your future and yes even if you are up against me heads up in the final occasionally. You don't hear that last part much I am sure on that lol. Keep up the good work.

            Comment


            • #7
              wtg spike. whew close1.congrats couldnt happen to a nicer monkey

              Comment


              • #8
                good job Spike, congrats

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                  SO HOW MANY OH CHITS DID YOU SAY IN THAT HAND ???

                  GO DUCKS

                  1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....................1000

                  Thanks guys

                  Lets hope this kick starts my month lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ??

                    Gratz Spike-- nicely done-- and fyi-- me chat banned- -- so didnt say hi yesterday-- was blinkin my sit out sign-- but guess u dont know the morse code for that-- cheers-- monk...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
                      Gratz Spike-- nicely done-- and fyi-- me chat banned- -- so didnt say hi yesterday-- was blinkin my sit out sign-- but guess u dont know the morse code for that-- cheers-- monk...
                      Ty skunk

                      Sorry didn't notice you blinking was concentrating on my hands and short stack
                      to pick my moment to shove
                      Unfortunately my pok 8's were no good against you Q's if I remember rightly

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ??

                        Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                        Ty skunk

                        Sorry didn't notice you blinking was concentrating on my hands and short stack
                        to pick my moment to shove
                        Unfortunately my pok 8's were no good against you Q's if I remember rightly
                        wlc-- please dont make me go find the hand - i beg you-- yet pretty sure i was in LP- w/AJs-- was targeting UTG -atc bigstack- raising everyhand-- so i push it in-- u woke up with 88 in bb-- UTg was raising 10 8o-- flop had a 10-- i rivered A--

                        regarless - gratz again--
                        Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Mon Apr 11, 2011, 07:28 PM. Reason: lite went on !!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
                          wlc-- please dont make me go find the hand - i beg you-- yet pretty sure i was in LP- w/AJs-- was targeting UTG -atc bigstack- raising everyhand-- so i push it in-- u woke up with 88 in bb-- UTg was raising 10 8o-- flop had a 10-- i rivered A--

                          regarless - gratz again--
                          Thx..........I was waiting for a pp........thats poker lol

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          X Cookies Information

                          We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.