PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jt_sooooted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jt_sooooted

wanna run in something for me? u said 4.40 are u talking sng or tourny, i see theres a 4.40 1000max 4k guernteed in about 10 minutes, is that your type or thing or no?

60% me 40% you plus my buy in back if you cash in

if thats not your type of game then let me know what u wanna run in, im flexable

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
    wanna run in something for me? u said 4.40 are u talking sng or tourny, i see theres a 4.40 1000max 4k guernteed in about 10 minutes, is that your type or thing or no?

60% me 40% you plus my buy in back if you cash in

if thats not your type of game then let me know what u wanna run in, im flexable
    I like the 180's but whatever your liking Sir is fine with me. Gonna be 4 hours or so, we need to get started or wait.

Thx
    JT

Comment

shipped 4.40, go ahead and run the 180man sng....thats fine

thank you and gl to us both

Comment

Received and Registered

ID#: 384327953
        Finished: 12/180
        Cash: $8.64 coming your way

Hopefully you seen bust hand. If not, let me know as I will review the HH tomorrow and get it up here.

Thx for the shot!

JT
        Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Mon Apr 11, 2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

GL JT rooting for ya

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
            GL JT rooting for ya
            ty, a former fan of the JT_Sooooted $4.40 180man runs.

JT

Comment

First hour over and still alive. Got upto 3500 and back down to 1600 now. Will need a break or two coming out the gate in hour two. Still plenty of time however.

JT

Comment

thanks for the up date, im railing sinamn and playing a tourny myself and doing good.....im checking your game out every now and then...keep up the good work

Comment

keep it rolling jt..gl to all u guys...and tx again for yesterday stake

Comment

Sitting 12/34 at second break. Good thing I have a player calling everything I bet, every freaking time.

Another break or two out the gate starting hour 3 would be sooooooooooooooo sweet.

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
                      Sitting 12/34 at second break. Good thing I have a player calling everything I bet, every freaking time. Another break or two out the gate starting hour 3 would be sooooooooooooooo sweet. JT
                      very nice so far...keep it up budumbup:

Comment

Third break and finally ITM.........

Currently 13/14

Stats:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 244 hands and saw flop:
                        - 10 out of 31 times while in big blind (32%)
                        - 6 out of 30 times while in small blind (20%)
                        - 11 out of 183 times in other positions (6%)
                        - a total of 27 out of 244 (11%)
                        Pots won at showdown - 10 of 12 (83%)
                        Pots won without showdown - 12

Would love that 11% be about 16 but it is what it is. I will be shipping the $8.64 ur way to make up for that other night. Still leaves me a bit behind. But, I am good for it. Anything over the $8.80 will be split 60/40 your way as posted. Been a good run thus far and I appreciate the shot. Wish I could have double or tripled thru the cats calling all in's with 95off and 65suited. But, I muck alot.

JT
                        Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Mon Apr 11, 2011, 06:01 AM. Reason: added position 13/14

Comment

u dont have to pay me for last night bud

Comment

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
                            u dont have to pay me for last night bud
                            Have to and want to are two different things friend. It would be my pleasure.

JT

Comment

good run jt thanks u very much...will do it again sometime

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.