PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You In

Good Luck to all you Storm Chasers out there...May All your Kings & Aces Prosper. Especially You, RUBBERZ, if you're out there and in, as usual. The Sinman.

And now, Congratulations to all those who have cashed in the Sunday Storm. Congratulations ringos, very nice job out there. The Sinman.

Comment

nobody?

Comment

Out in 3501st

Comment

ITM baby lol umbup:

Comment

Sinman is sitting just out of the top 100 with 92k in chips... he aint talking though lol

Comment

hanging in with about 2300 left this post should be my jinx lol

Comment

Originally posted by II CoTe ll View Post
                Out in 3501st
                Yeah, I just seen the $20.20 next to your name in the Lobby. Sorry I didn't see you first time around CoTe. I missed you somehow. I would have stopped by to wish you luck. Very Nice Job, regardless, way to go, Dude! The Sinman.

Comment

Originally posted by freddysw View Post

Way to go, Freddy. Hang in there!

Comment

yup out around 2200 3 way all in and bb calls with q-3 i have q-j and 3 on the turn - i'm gone. $40 bucks though umbup:

Comment

$40.40, Nice Cash, Freddy, way to go. Congratulations, The Sinman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinman64 View Post

Way to go, Freddy. Hang in there!
                        thx sinman take it down i'll come rail ya gl.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                          Sinman is sitting just out of the top 100 with 92k in chips... he aint talking though lol

Sorry Roomie, didn't know you were there, just seen your post. I usually keep chat off in tourney's, so sorry I missed you.

Comment

thx sinman take it down i'll come rail ya gl.

Thank you, but be forewarned....I am a very boring Rail Party, cause I am very slow and deliberate in my decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinman64 View Post
                              Thank you, but be forewarned....I am a very boring Rail Party, cause I am very slow and deliberate in my decisions.
                              Not to mention you're a NIT.ug: RUN DEEP Sinman64

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.