PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 questions(for everyone)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions(for everyone)

1.how much have you deposited in the last 6 months(only at pokerstars)

2.how much have you cashed out in the last 6 months(only pokerstars)

3.do you play mainly cash or mtt or sng and what types?

just curious about these things is why i ask, honest answers only please.

thanks

IRS alert

Comment

Why do you care about personal questions??

Comment

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post

thanks
        I have deposited $0
        I have withdrawn $0
        I have more than $0 in my account...lol

Oh..and I play MTT and SNGs

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
          Why do you care about personal questions??

i thought it would be a fun idea for everyone to answer, thanks for adding nothing worthwhile now

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
            I have deposited $0 I have withdrawn $0 I have more than $0 in my account...lol Oh..and I play MTT and SNGs
            thanks for your answers ericumbup:

Comment

It shouldnt matter to you and people are not telling you what they have in there bank account when you ask,and you are asking a similiar question.Some people see it as having a motive beyond curiousity.
              You asked a question about some ones sexuality earlier in the week and this is close to the same.
              Its a personal boundary issue that you need to learn to respect your common man.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                It shouldnt matter to you and people are not telling you what they have in there bank account when you ask,and you are asking a similiar question.Some people see it as having a motive beyond curiousity.
                You asked a question about some ones sexuality earlier in the week and this is close to the same.
                Its a personal boundary issue that you need to learn to respect your common man.
                perhaps your right but i googled the daniel neg thing, and apparently im not the only one who wants to know, part of being a celeb is gonna bring out those types of questions

Comment

thanks
                  1. None of your business.

2. None of your business.

3. Take a guess what my answer will be.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

1. Initial deposit of X dollars in January (exact amount confidential).

2. No withdrawals made, as I am growing a bankroll.

3. Presently I play LHE 6-max micro-stakes games. No time for Skill League due to high seasonal workload. Plan to return to League in future months to get my hands on some of the big cash at the top.

Good luck to all!
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've actually cashed out more than I've deposited in the past few months. inking: I hadn't actually realized that.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                        I've actually cashed out more than I've deposited in the past few months. inking: I hadn't actually realized that.
                        thats great panic, keep it upumbup:

Comment

thanks
                          1 ---- Have never made a deposit

2 ---- Have never made a withdrawal

3 ----
                          Primarily, the mtt games. I do play the sng play money games as practice for the Mercury run I'll make one day. As to my bankroll, just check out the appropriate thread. No secrets there.

Comment

1 x deposit last month for the first time having been on stars for three yrs
                            2 never made a withdrawl , building a br which is twice my deposit at present
                            3 mtt,sng turbo, full ring NLHE

Comment

2 deposits in the last 6 months.....1,000+
                              never cash out, move money via transfers, to other sites etc
                              I play mtt's, sng's, will play cash table if Chiren80 is at the table.

How about you?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.