PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum time display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum time display

Is there a way to change the time that is displayed on people's posts to my local time zone? I think it displays it in GMT right now, but most forums have an option to put in your time zone, is there an options like that here? It bugs me that the times are 5 hours ahead.

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
    Is there a way to change the time that is displayed on people's posts to my local time zone? I think it displays it in GMT right now, but most forums have an option to put in your time zone, is there an options like that here? It bugs me that the times are 5 hours ahead.
    Just above here Merc, in the gray "Go to" tab, select settings from the drop menu. Scroll down about 1/2 way and you'll see the time settings. Make sure the dst is set correct too...I have to manually turn mine on and off for some reason. Should take care of it. umbup: PS>>>Make sure you save at the bottom!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post

CLICK GOTO THEN SETTING IT'S IN THERE

GOOD LUCK

GO DUCKS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Thanks guys, I can't believe I never clicked that GoTo button, there are a lot of menu items in there.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.