PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting What If Tourny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting What If Tourny

I was just reading up on the following article:

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2011/m...ce-080150.html

It looks like they are doing a fun tourny of hu matches, seeing what would happen if the runner up had a second shot with the same stack sizes.

Moneymaker vs farha and hellmuth vs chan are already set to battle along with one more match to be chosen by the fans. Any1 have a wsop hu match they would love to see redone?

I'd personally like to see how jamie gold would do , second time around
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Je vais jouer vous une sur un

Have a Nice Day Shaun Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mary

Comment

ohhh it's on

/cracks knuckles
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really tho I do Love h2h play . Well Ya cant hear me on this Pffffffffffffft . Ya gonna stop in vent LOL Maybe perhaps get a Mic today ? LOL

HUGS ,

Mary

Comment

I here Peter Eastgate is coming back to poker, not pokerstars though. So I would like to see him and Ivan Demidov go heads up again!
          -Dry

Comment

My vote would be to see Jamie Gold go heads up again. Theres nothing poker related that I would find more enjoyable than watching that guy crash and burn!

Comment

The fans will decide on the third match in that heads up series. They have a list of I believe 4 or 5 matchups and will begin voting on WSOP Facebook page in May.

You can find out more on the WSOP Homepage

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.