PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you a Top 1000 ranked white star in March ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you a Top 1000 ranked white star in March ?

Were you a Top 1000 ranked white star in March, or finish in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a PSO Skill League tournament in March or April.

If so, I have a limited amount of free stake offers, on a first come first serve basis.

Made possible by donations I have received by a bunch of PSO top ranked players.

Leave a post here if interested.

??

welcome back poncho-- uve been missed

Comment

Ponch it's for having the biggest heart in PSO (among other reasons) that so many of us think your'e such a great guy,but please look to yourself as well with these funds. We want to see you up and running again to man. You've been missed in here. Badly.

Comment

Clean your pm box out from time to time,nice to you posting again.

Comment

yo dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great to see you,

cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome back Ponchoumbup:

Comment

Bowie I would say it is nice to see you again but .......... dude you are just so ugly so I would be lying! LOL

Gidee Up!

Comment

Yea poncho Welcome back,Missed yoy brother!umbup:

Comment

No, I didn't make the top 1,000 last month. But, it is great to see you again!

Comment

I think i was top 1000 with a couple of FT'S in march. Just seeing what you have to offer.

Comment

hey poncho

glad u back poncho..good to see a post from you and as usual you are doing a good thing with another whitstar tourney for the non active....

Comment

Was white star in March finished 147th.

Comment

Hey Poncho...great to see your still kicking ! Good to see that you are still helping players. You helped me get started and i will never forget it. As soon as i get a bankroll again you will be repayed double. Hope to see ya at the tables.

Comment

A Big WB Poncho missed ya , keep up tha good works i waas one of the fortunate recieepents and am still fightin. umbup:

Comment

WB Poncho umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.