PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I found....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I found....

my new friend! pot Limit Omaha hi/lo. We will see if we are still friendly tomorrow evening since I am quitting while I am ahead. If this can build my bankroll back up I will be a very happy girl!

Tits

It's always nice to have a hot run in a new game. I hope it stays fun for you. And profitable.

Love the new abbreviated nick. Very succinct.

Comment

I've had pretty good luck with the 2/4 and 5/10 cent limit omaha 8 games the last month or so. Those are a great place to start. Play the premium hands and you should come out ahead.

GOOD LUCK!
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Last time I played it was a .02/.04 table. Sat for just 2 hands,played them both. Got 2 full houses. And was Busto. umbup: I've tried to load up a table a few times since,but then I have to chase down the penguins when they see Omaha on the screen and make a break for it.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.