PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April Whitestar Freeroll - Rags to Riches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Whitestar Freeroll - Rags to Riches

Hello everyone I am happy to announce I will be running the second monthly freeroll for qualified Whitestars to give them a chance to earn some real money and hopefully earn those VPPs to become active players in PSO beginning May.

The March "Rags to Riches" freeroll was a great success and I believe at least 4 players were able to earn therir ACTIVE status from the money they won in that tournament.

To remind everyone here are the details or refer to the link below for details.

I have set up a home game and will run a freeroll tournament next Tuedsay night (April the 12th) at 8pm eastern standard time. My goal is to give Whitestar players the chance to win some real money to help them try and earn their 20 VPPS so they can be ACTIVE in April. For all you newbies or whitestar players in PSO being ACTIVE is criticial in PSO as it can make all the difference in helping you to get a much higher cash reward at the end of the month.

I am donating $10 to the prize fund this month and have received a donation from another great (but anonymous) PSO'er for $5. So the prize pool stands at $15 as of today. Once again, if anyone else would like to contribute to the prize fund feel free to pm me or respond in this thread.

For this freeroll I would like to continue to invite only whitestar players that scored 1550 points or higher in March PSO or those that are doing well so far in April. I will review all that apply and PM anyone that I don't accept. Also those of you from last month that are now Active - that is awesome - but I will drop you from the club- I'm sure that you will view that as a good thing!!

CLUB ID #344652
    INVITE CODE #16996699

Read more: Freeroll for Whitestar players - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1Imo10hmG
    Last edited by freddysw; Thu Apr 07, 2011, 01:58 AM. Reason: details

very cool once again freddyumbup: shipping you $5 now effsea/otis
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
      very cool once again freddyumbup: shipping you $5 now effsea/otis
      Thanks Eff, AGAIN!!umbup: very much appreciated. Would you like to play and be a special bounty?? I'll know if you apply to join the club -

Comment

I appreciate this opportunity very much. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

I shipped you $10, too. I'll apply to play as well, however I'd probably be about fifteen minutes late since I work until the start time. Happy Wednesday everyone.

Comment

very cool PanickyPokerumbup:

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Like the new avatar, effsea. Don't recognize it, though. I never know if that's a good or bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                Like the new avatar, effsea. Don't recognize it, though. I never know if that's a good or bad thing.

well you have to be old to know who it is, it's a town drunk from an old t.v. show....hiccup

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                  I shipped you $10, too. I'll apply to play as well, however I'd probably be about fifteen minutes late since I work until the start time. Happy Wednesday everyone.
                  How great are the peeps in PSO!! Thanks Panicky there is going to be a special bounty on you sir!!umbup: OK Whitestars, PSO is stepping up!! Don't miss out on this chance to help you make your VPP'S.

Comment

well you have to be old to know who it is, it's a town drunk from an old t.v. show....hiccup

cheers
                    looks like Sam Snead to me

Comment

Glad to see the structure is forgiving, in case I end up being late.

Comment

cheers
                        That fellow spent a lot of time in a small town jail under the watchful eye of Deputy Fife.
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Prize pool is at $30 thanks to the following donations. freddysw - $10 effsea - $5 PanickyPoker-$10 anonymous - $5 This freeroll is for any qualified whitestar player in PSO to help you get some real cash to try and earn your VPPS in April and be Active for May. Feel free to PM me of you have any questions or would like to play in this game. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by freddysw View Post
                            Prize pool is at $30 thanks to the following donations. freddysw - $10 effsea - $5 PanickyPoker-$10 anonymous - $5 This freeroll is for any qualified whitestar player in PSO to help you get some real cash to try and earn your VPPS in April and be Active for May. Feel free to PM me of you have any questions or would like to play in this game. umbup:
                            Thank you freddysw for the cut of the prize pool and to all the above players trying to help on every level of players trying to improve thier play. umbup: I know I am one that is trying learn as much as possible, now I have to pick up more knowledge on BR management. which without a BR not in my bullseye until now. It saddens me to see a lack of interest and/or desire to gather and seek out information of the generosity from the people wanting to help. I forwarded Dan an PM earlier asking for a sticky to post these types of tourneys and/or any items such as the one Pancho did, maybe its just a lack of where to look. Again thanks to ev1 that is trying to help, I don't think you always get enough credit for all you do to help....................................kwik1

Comment

Good luck Kwik - just fyi for everyone i only had 2 whitestars show interest this month so I decided to cancel the freeroll maybe we can try again next month. thx again to effsea, panicky and bassnbrad for their donations - good karma still coming for you all umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X