PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.55 90 Player Turbo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Folks, final results are in, and I missed my goal of cashing in 4 of 10; however, I was able to realize my thought of winning at least one. But I have a confession for you. My goal of 4 cashes was to prove (hopefully) a point. And that point is as follows.... As an experiment, In games 1 & 2, I played the NIT. In games 3 through 8, I played agressively, not overly so. And in games 9 & 10, I played the NIT again. (Game 10 I busted with Queens to a Set, if I recall) In 60% of my play I played tightly wrapped aggressive ( an expanded, yet still tight starting standard). In none of those did I fair particularly well. In 40% of my play, I played in the tuck position, and in 75% of those, I cashed. In 25%, I won. Total Investment = $5.50 Total Return On Investment = $20.33 Total Profit = $14.83 But not really.... The NIT invested $2.20 and Returned $20.33 on it. You do the math... Then tell me, who would you rather be? But this was just a Microcosmic experiment in which I thought 10 games would give a fair sample. The Sinman. WARNING: YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY!!!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.