PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPT Berlin final table live coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPT Berlin final table live coverage

On Sunday 10th April at 6am ET we will be broadcasting the final table of the main event of the EPT Berlin. If you want to make any comments please make them here. Hope you enjoy the show!!

Wow. That'll be 3am here. I might try and make that, but I'll definitely have to put in some effort for that one. I imagine it'll be worth it, so what the hell. I've got a new coffee brewer. I'll put it to use.

Something tells me that not a lot of people will catch this, though. You might want to post a thread in the General Forum as well.

Comment

I got a six pack of monsters, ready to get tanked and check this out!! Might even run me a $2.20 mtt on the side or something too.

Comment

lol AcE. Good idea with the Monsters. I might just go for regular coffee. Haven't decided yet though. Let's make lots of comments about the action at the table. umbup:umbup:

Comment

Alright. Coffee ready, webpage open. umbup:

Comment

I'm not getting anything. I've double-checked the time, so I think it should be starting around now. I'll just assume they're a bit late to start up. Wouldn't shock me if it's my computer, though.

Comment

Alright, 15 minutes in and I'm getting a black screen and no audio. Has it started yet?

Damn, it has started. I just started streaming through Windows Media Player, and that's working. Stupid computer. It worked for the PCA coverage...
              Last edited by PanickyPoker; Sun Apr 10, 2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Yay. A Canadian chipleader. I'm happy with that. Don't know the guy, but yay anyway.

Comment

Wilinofsky's killing the table. He was the chipleader to start and he's increased his stack by something like 50% in the first 10 hands. I hope he doesn't bluff for awhile, because I don't think people are gonna believe him.

Comment

I hope you're not planning on playing anything serious today

Comment

I was. Why?

Comment

Why? Are you good on auto-pilot after no sleep?

If any STT's take your fancy, please pm me the tourney reference

Comment

Great, the video isn't working, just the audio, and I was trying to find the password for the EPT berlin freeroll and no luck there too. Double bummer

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                            Why? Are you good on auto-pilot after no sleep?
                            The quick answer is no. The long answer involves a rhetorical no. But hopefully I can get in a nap.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.