PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Staff-----

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Staff-----

I so much appreciate the job you endeavor to take upon yourselves- i I do- that being said- recently i have felt-- that my actions are being perceived as a detractor - from this forum- yet my inbox is full- from wishes of those that choose not to speak- for fear of reprisal- and indeed recognize that my privledges -here- will be revoked soon-- \- yet i remain unafraid--

POSTS OF COLLUSION- ARE CONSTANTLY BEING HI-JACKED- posts of a fun nature get turned into a political debate--

If I am wrong- i beg your 4giveness-- if my argument holds merit- respond in a kind manner-- please-- ?

Scott------------
    Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Wed Apr 06, 2011, 03:56 AM.

This is not a topic up for debate nor does it belong in the forums,

If you have questions for the MODs PM one of us or all of us.

If you need intake form PSO Staff or Admin PM them.

If you have problems with something going on at the Tables on Poker Stars Email there Support Team at support@pokerstars.com

BTW we also get a PM box full of members telling us how glad they are for what we do and thank us for keeping the Trash out of the forums

**Closed**
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.