PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Tips for my "Big Game" Audition video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tips for my "Big Game" Audition video?

I know..... I'm asking for it here......So do your worst.....but if you actually have any reasonable advice to offer,I'd certainly appreciate that as well....hehehe......Quiver's, Vegas bound either way,just after the Month of May........Q

My advice is to look at others who have posted videos already so you see what you are up against. I wish I did that last season when I went all the way. My video looked like outdated movie next to video's I saw. Only can post one so make it count. umbup: Good Luck and hope they pick you. When you post it I will vote for ya! -Dry

Comment

How about something along the lines of the videos Seagull posted on YouTube?

Comment

LMAO, yeah it was like that Good one Fish, made me laughumbup: -Dry

Comment

It is television, so my guess is they are looking for someone interesting. Outgoing, friendly, talkative, mature and level headed. They don't want some wierdo that is going to put on their poker face, never talk, then start cussing out the pros when they get stacked lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
            How about something along the lines of the videos Seagull posted on YouTube?
            yeah using grandmas robe gave it that "gritty, urban feel"

Comment

????

imho-- you need a schtiz-- an angle- a way to make you a favorite- over the others- be it history of cancer survivors- or you are just too damn sexy-- middle road wont get you there-- they want TV appeal-- pic your poision-- and gl--- monk...........

Comment

Show the bits that quiver LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cpt.quiver View Post
                  I know..... I'm asking for it here......So do your worst.....but if you actually have any reasonable advice to offer,I'd certainly appreciate that as well....hehehe......Quiver's, Vegas bound either way,just after the Month of May........Q

I believe the way to look at this is for them to see who you are. I think they would want someone that has a fair understanding of the game, and can show it, I think they want someone that can beat the pro's and take their bad beats in turn, without tilting, or going offside, because that's PH's Job, lol..Just be yourself, and don't try to act. I think they are looking for everyday people that have jobs, and are good at chatting with anyone, that enjoy playing the game, regardless if they win or lose. Show that, and I think you have a good chance.

Stake.

Comment

They want someone that sells TV Think Phil Hellmuth!
                    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I hear nudity is in

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.