PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nov. 5th, chicago tourny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nov. 5th, chicago tourny

this coming tuesday, i am going to be making another trip to the city to try the no limit tourny again. the buy in is 150.00 and you get 5000 in tourny chips, with blinds starting out at 25/50, going up every 20 minutes. if anyone else is going or is interested in going, please post here, thank you,

jmuzzey lsogc

I wish you the best Jay, I can't make it this week or maybe this month.

This is my busy month for boat & camper storage. I'm still hoping to make it a few more times before Tunica....... need the practice. :roll:

Sailor Moe
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Want to play in one of these, but I am going to try my luck in Foxwoods this week. Congrats on your last win! Great picture of you on www.rockfordcharitablegames.com!

Looking forward to playing a tourney with you in the near future!

Tim

Comment

Jay,

Turns out I will be in town. I busted butt and finished a job in Hawaii early , Mostly so I could get home and get moved this weekend. Yes, I am no longer homeless. Anyhow, I am there. PM me with details. And, since Wed. is my birthday (shameless plug there) I assume you will take that into account when we reach the head to head....

Bill

Comment

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

CHAPS NITE OUT C U THERE :lol:

I MIGHT BE LATE HAVE TO WORK BUT I WOULDNT MISS THAT WILD AND CRAZY GUYS BIRTHDAY 8)

DEBBIE :roll:

Comment

well, at least it sounds like a few of us will be there, the chicago location is much much nicer than the one in rockford. and the turnout is much better, as they seem to fill the field. i sent an email to jim, to make sure we get on the list. just in case traffic is bad and we are running late. gonna be a good time, and hopefully a profitable one too. i am glad you are going to make it stricky!!!!!! bill, give me a call, and i can give you details or whatever.

jmuzzey

Comment

Jay, most Rockford sites are bigger & nicer than the one you played at. The Chicago sites do have a bigger turn out, so a bigger pay day. :lol:
              I'm thinking the work excuse don't sound like a good one, so I may be there. :wink: I played here in Rockford last saturday & finished 5th. Was hoping to do better with you & wild Bill not playing. :twisted: :twisted:

If I don't make it.....best of luck to all!

Sailor Moe
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry, can't make this one - family thing tonight. Knock 'em dead, tho!!

Dan
                "Windlord"

Comment

Working...
                X