PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Blinds and antes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Blinds and antes

With regard to the Pso league, is pushing all in when you are 10 BB or less the optimal strategy? I have played in the league since the first of the month and usually finish just outside the money and sometimes worse, the latter I contribute to my donk play.I play a tight Preflop according to position strategy, and when the blinds get around 400/800 I am usually short stacked. Every tournament I find 2 strong value cards and push, and every time the bigger stack wins. Is it correct to find yourself short stacked and leave your tournament up to luck or chance on a desperate all in push, for me this is getting frustrating.

NO!

you need to milk it and get every position placing you can get. Each one is worth more league points.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I had a lovely long convoluted post to explain why and how you should play differently in PSO but i just deleted it by mistake.

Take the advice of JWK24, maybe not pretty but effective.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
        I had a lovely long convoluted post to explain why and how you should play differently in PSO but i just deleted it by mistake.
        Probably for the best

Comment

Thank you for the advice, will give it a try next go around.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.