PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIGHT to Complain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RIGHT to Complain?

    What is a Forum for, if people cannot speak their mind and Yes! even complain about things
    that are "bugging them".

    But it is getting to be a habit of: (Moderators or ?) to REMOVE TOPICS.
    Even if the topic has opposing view points ( ie: controversy); that is an insulting dis-service
    to the regular members who post here.

  • #2
    What was removed?
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

    4 Time Bracelet Winner



    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      What was removed?
      The last topic was "my x beagle you can't do this" or similar title. The subject was asking people to use their clock. There were alot of posts. I do not necessarily agree with a lot of it. But never-the-less, I believe they have a right to speak.

      The former "Controversal Topic; was about a player who made Bets; and then "welched" on them; I do not know the title. But I believe more than one rant on the subject was removed.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm pretty sure those type of posts are allowed to run on to an extent. However they eventually always run into the same group of people insulting each other and trying to one up each other through verbal diarrhea. I personally have no problem when this happens, its their time and can sometimes be entertaining. Having said that, I also understand why the mods shut them down.

        Perhaps we should be focusing on the immature individuals who wreck solid posts instead of blaming mods. Just my 2 cents.
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
          I'm pretty sure those type of posts are allowed to run on to an extent. However they eventually always run into the same group of people insulting each other and trying to one up each other through verbal diarrhea. I personally have no problem when this happens, its their time and can sometimes be entertaining. Having said that, I also understand why the mods shut them down.

          Perhaps we should be focusing on the immature individuals who wreck solid posts instead of blaming mods. Just my 2 cents.
          very good points sir.........as to the ones that wreck solid post i think a good way to handle it would be to ban the person that starts to wreck the post for 1 day from the forum and keep the post open and take no action with anyone who responds to him/her just ban the one that starts it.1st time 1day ban 2nd time 2 days and so on we all have seen sold post get closed because of just 1 person.and the mods should post in that same thread that the person just got banned for the day.i dont know if the mods can do this or not but it should solve the problem.i would really like to here what the mods think about this.P.S. no warnings 1st offense 1day.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bahmani381 View Post
            very good points sir.........as to the ones that wreck solid post i think a good way to handle it would be to ban the person that starts to wreck the post for 1 day from the forum and keep the post open and take no action with anyone who responds to him/her just ban the one that starts it.1st time 1day ban 2nd time 2 days and so on we all have seen sold post get closed because of just 1 person.and the mods should post in that same thread that the person just got banned for the day.i dont know if the mods can do this or not but it should solve the problem.i would really like to here what the mods think about this.P.S. no warnings 1st offense 1day.
            I'd like to hear what they think about that too.

            Comment


            • #7
              ??

              I wish i could comment on this issue- yet i cannot- valids point made by all-- i wish you good runnin< monk................

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HandPat View Post
                Originally posted by TheLangolier
                What was removed?
                The last topic was "my x beagle you can't do this" or similar title. The subject was asking people to use their clock. There were alot of posts. I do not necessarily agree with a lot of it. But never-the-less, I believe they have a right to speak.
                The thread was not removed. It's right here:

                http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...u-cant-do-this

                I think they remove very few threads, if any.
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

                4 Time Bracelet Winner



                Comment


                • #9
                  True. It did take a ridiculously long amount of time before "Live Training Tonight at 9PM" came down.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  X Cookies Information

                  We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.