PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Your Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Your Life

Anyone playing this promo? Just started today I think. I played the freeroll and the 10 FPP one, got a ticket to the $100K freeroll from the 10 FPP one, only about 1000 players in that one, with 67 getting the ticket. The freeroll satellite is harder, more people, and you can only play one per week.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...-of-your-life/

Just had another look. Ignored it at first as all the promotional material seems to refer to .net players, but I know where my FPP's are being spent for the next month umbup:

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #382208347, No Limit Hold'em
      Super Satellite
      Buy-In: 10 FPP
      2000 players
      Target Tournament #382116305
      67 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2011/04/05 22:00:00 WET [2011/04/05 17:00:00 ET]

Dear Darkman61,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #382116305. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #382116305 Lobby for further details.

First attempt. Nice. Looking forward to this one

It's amazing what you can achieve in a field of 2,000 (make that 1,999 ) donks when the fear of a points deduction is removed.

Me and Merc against the world. Who's gonna join us ?

Comment

Got my ticket last thursday. Also been trying in a couple of freerolls and get a back up ticket.
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Three of us now then. Surely there's more of you out there?

Comment

Got a tciket and used it for the later game on the 17th.
            Wonder id these will be transferable like the Lambo tickets where.
            Some people paid a hefty amount near the end for them.

Comment

Yeh, I won a freeroll ticket on my first try, and it was like, too easy...I was like, "is this for real". So I'm glad someone said something about it, because I was wondering. Good Job to all of you who qualified, and good luck. The Sinman.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                Wonder id these will be transferable like the Lambo tickets where. Some people paid a hefty amount near the end for them.
                Not according to the FAQ:

Q. Can I transfer my final tickets?

A. No, tickets for this promotion are not transferrable. If you have a ticket that you cannot use, we cannot offer any compensation.
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

? l have two tickets so far,

l entered the grand final and the 1 st final tourney, l'm l missing something here?

not sure l understand the final setup,

hiccup
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

fpp vs freeroll

the fpp tourny gets you into the final,only(non-transferable), as far as i can tell....And the freerolls get you into any one of the 3 or 4 tournies leading up to it.....Oh, and I'm in that # as well....great return for 10fpp's....goin for the freeroll this wk...

Comment

I will be giving this a go with the 10ffp; i have a lot of ffp and i will give the freeroll a try too. I hope that quiver is not on my table LOL

Comment

I've gotten 3 tickets so far, for some reason these seem so easy to make it at least close to the ticket. I'm registered for the first 2 weekly finals and the grand final.

Comment

Tix I got one in a 10FPP tourney al well, and agree the field is fairly soft usually.umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sinman64 View Post
                            Yeh, I won a freeroll ticket on my first try, and it was like, too easy...I was like, "is this for real". So I'm glad someone said something about it, because I was wondering. Good Job to all of you who qualified, and good luck. The Sinman.
                            I also won a ticket in my first freeroll and I also couldn't believe how easy it was. People were playing it just like it was the daily $90k freeroll, going all in with any 2 cards. I got KK on the 4th hand, went all in & got 4 callers, giving me 7,500 chips. From that point, it was just a matter of sitting back and waiting for premium hands and for everyone to knock each other out.
                            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

During both my 10FPP games, i got AA on the second hand of the game, on both occasions. Won about 4K both times. First one I got, a player went all in first hand, so figured second hand, s/he had nothing. Turned out it was a king and something else. S/he didn't hit, so easy money, although S/he did have a little money left over from the first hand, and every time he got a half decent hand (picture/number), went all in every hand. S/he won a couple of hands, but ended up going out in the 1600's (of 2000 players). Just goes to show, we don't just get them here at PSO.
                              'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.