PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I have 147 messages waiting- of 100 allowed-- have clicced on all avenues to empty these folders-? and ima still not able to recieve new ones-- this is honest?-- help please----

have you erased the sent one's also not just received?
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

??

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
      have you erased the sent one's also not just received?

yes- did that- ty- now the issue is --messages stored-- any further help would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
        yes- did that- ty- now the issue is --messages stored-- any further help would be appreciated
        alright help me see what you're seeing

when i click my messages it say my inbox contains 59 and i have 73 stored of a 100 allowed

the box below says inbox 59 if i click it i have the option of viewing the 14 sent messages

what does yours say?

Comment

I have 147 messages waiting- of 100 allowed-- have clicced on all avenues to empty these folders-? and ima still not able to recieve new ones-- this is honest?-- help please----
          u msg confirm all you're PM's so they are probably storing up those pm's and/or confirmations also. Try deleting those and/or clicking off that function for a bit, and then turning it back on. May just be a lag to the system. Noticed it's not the fastest updating PM here. GL

Comment

nice

Originally posted by sharkatack89 View Post
            u msg confirm all you're PM's so they are probably storing up those pm's and/or confirmations also. Try deleting those and/or clicking off that function for a bit, and then turning it back on. May just be a lag to the system. Noticed it's not the fastest updating PM here. GL

yep - was the receipt box-- ty joker and shark-- run good-- Skunk---<<<<< notice the difference-- is the month of mt B-day----tanks again fellas--

Comment

yep - was the receipt box-- ty joker and shark-- run good-- Skunk---<<<<< notice the difference-- is the month of mt B-day----tanks again fellas--
              i heard that same here my son is the 5th generation born in april one day off of 100 years from his great great evil:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.