PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pony up on the TOS--

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pony up on the TOS--

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your reply.

Good to hear that this matter is closed now.

We have forwarded your suggestion for a rules test to the PSO
    manager. When such a test is appropriate they will implement it.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Good luck at the tables and thank you for playing at PokerStars.

I have opened the door-- please all- keep it open-- 7 months into this endeavor folks- so if you gonna enter a pot with me-- well i gonna take it to the river- when holding the effective nutz---- gl-- monk.............
    Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Mon Apr 04, 2011, 09:49 PM. Reason: nutz

??

bump 4 bog

Comment

Great job Skunk, sometimes when the dog rags a bone it cracks and the dog gets to some of the marrow. I for one appreciate your efforts and understand what you are striving for and why. The integrity of a person applies to all spheres of their life and it is within some to stand up and be counted, not for personal benefit but for the wider community. Thoughts and words never changed anything, only actions. Again Skunk many thanks for your efforts umbup: Ok - off to report another PSO multi-accounter
      Last edited by bogweed1964; Tue Apr 05, 2011, 02:41 PM. Reason: Its the month of his birthday

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.