PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mods ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mods ?

Banning a member:
    Members may be banned from the blog system if despite several warnings they continue to violate blog rules. Members may be banned temporarily or permanently. In particularly serious cases there may also be consequences for their PokerStars account.
    Members who cause trouble and/or provoke others will be banned.
    • Members who harass other members with advertising spam via PM.
    • Members who repeatedly use unsuitable language
    • A temporary ban is the same as a warning.
    • Banned users many not set up a new account as this means they have a duplicate account, which violates PokerStars policy.

l don't think l have to mention this persons name, we all know who l'm talking about,

this so called forum cop, self appointed,

stalks, sends harassing pm's to numerous players, causing nothing but trouble in peeps threads,

he should be banned
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by effsea View Post
    Banning a member: Members may be banned from the blog system if despite several warnings they continue to violate blog rules. Members may be banned temporarily or permanently. In particularly serious cases there may also be consequences for their PokerStars account. • Members who cause trouble and/or provoke others will be banned. • Members who harass other members with advertising spam via PM. • Members who repeatedly use unsuitable language • A temporary ban is the same as a warning. • Banned users many not set up a new account as this means they have a duplicate account, which violates PokerStars policy. l don't think l have to mention this persons name, we all know who l'm talking about, this so called forum cop, self appointed, stalks, sends harassing pm's to numerous players, causing nothing but trouble in peeps threads, he should be banned
    here is an original thought........+ 1umbup:

Comment

sadly but firmly i agree.....its like the coffee stain on a piece of paper ..it was once pretty good but has become stained with bitterness...u go to throw the piece of paper away but realize it has spread to other sheets...........

Comment

Is that like one bad apple in a barrel?,,,,,or perhaps it's Satans' way of using certain individuals to subvert the love and tranquility of others...

>Dem

Comment

hiccup
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dang it effsea...I ASKED you not to call me out in the forums like that!

Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

remember when ronald reagan got shot- and baker dove in front? ty Jd-- eff--- use better bait next time- !!!! silly fella u are-----

Comment

not sure getting anti-hand gun leglislation named after me is a good trade for losing the use of my legs tho...
                Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

???

Originally posted by Freddy Dub1 View Post
                  sadly but firmly i agree.....its like the coffee stain on a piece of paper ..it was once pretty good but has become stained with bitterness...u go to throw the piece of paper away but realize it has spread to other sheets...........

freddy- u should be ashamed- without my stake-- u had not enough vpp--- to be active-- yes it was a loan and you paid me me back-- still--- you have insulted yourself here- not me--- try again--

Comment

??

Originally posted by JDean View Post
                    not sure getting anti-hand gun leglislation named after me is a good trade for losing the use of my legs tho...

was what he signed up 4 no?

badugi-- find me

Comment

OP In the Future please PM one of us Mods or all of us rather then posting here on this kinda of Subject

We will be reviewing all post from Last weekend as that seems to be what your talking about

Thanks Much

Brian

**closed**
                      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.