PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep stack tourneys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep stack tourneys

Is there any deep stacked tourneys at PS? I can't seem to find any, if anyone knows where they are at, I would greatly appreciate some guidance.
    Thanks,
    Hunt2day

Under the Tourney tab you can find some. I know there are $11 deep stack games every morning. 9am I think. I hear they run for over 12 hours each, though.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      Under the Tourney tab you can find some. I know there are $11 deep stack games every morning. 9am I think. I hear they run for over 12 hours each, though.
      Thanks, PS deep stack must be starting chips of 3,000?
      I play at AP, and twice a day they have a deep stack that is 5000 starting, didn't know if PS had one with a 5000 chip start.

Thanks Panicky, appreciate it,

Hunt2day

Comment

PS deep stack is T5000 to start, with 30 minute levels, I think.

Not a problem.

Comment

Something to keep in mind also for deep stack poker is come SCOOP time Several of the NLHE games will have the Sunday Mill Set up of 10k stacks with 15 min levels

i think there is 2 @ $11 buy ins and 5 @ $22 and then up from there
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.