PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAP

Anyone do this on 2+2? (Buy a player) I have been looking and there are some big time winners selling shares in their games... some for reasonable prices too. Almost bit the bullet on yugiohpro.. 1% for 68 bux... the guy has a 90% roi at $46 average buyin

I have Invest in quite a few BAPs over the years but not at 2+2 at one of the bigger Staking sites

There alot of Money to be made out there if you do your home work but just like anything else do not jump in blind and have no clue whats going on
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yup that is true... i am the type that studies something for weeks before i make a move.... was reading one for DANA GORDON and he shipped 30k the other night lol... but his shares started at 600 bux

Comment

Do you homework,a lot of variables go into why some one is selling a BAP.

-Backer has demanded they sell to cut his losses
        -Player is selling to cut his variance
        -Backers horses are not running well and he has to sell a package.(Im always watching for that)
        -Player owes forum money but they are hoping he can bink to pay back
        -Player plays scared with other peoples money(Usually a smaller name)
        -Player plays to loose with other peoples money(Bigger names)
        -selling all action between 2 sites and juicing it on top
        That last one pisses me off when I buy a share and they are playing stupid and out first blind lvl.

Selling Baps is a great way to get to know people in the forum and establsh your self.
        Also helps attract backers that might be looking for a horse.I used to be suprised at what names
        would be reading my rails.
        Shoot me a pm next time you are thinking of buying and I might have some info on the player.
        Been meaning to ask you what you go under at 2p2 anyways.

Comment

I have no imagination lol same as on here and i will def check with you... have seen a few of your threads a while back but had no cash

Comment

from what I have seen that dana gordon/ pareshjain is a freakin animal.... wish i could buy in on him lol

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              from what I have seen that dana gordon/ pareshjain is a freakin animal.... wish i could buy in on him lol
              you know who's an animal. That sharkatack89 guy. I think he'd tear up a 5/10 6 max limit game. Something like $500 run up to $5000 in a month. Now that's good roi. U should hit him up. See if you could buy into some of that action. (Don't know tho, supply and demand, and all that.)

Comment

Talking of 2+2. If you haven't already had a listen, download the pokercast (#165) from the week before last. I laughed so much I cried

Comment

I will check it out umbup:

Comment

She's got a great twitter. Ahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.