PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

passed MTT quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed MTT quiz

i have not received my email with the prize info can anyone help please? Its been about a week since a passed the quiz.
    Last edited by jppep; Sat Apr 02, 2011, 09:47 PM. Reason: more info

I think you should ask support. I'm not really sure about this kind of stuff.

Comment

MTT quiz

Same here

Comment

** Moved **

The promotion associated with the MTT quiz is over.

Comment

I passed the quiz on the day of release...although it stated that an email would be sent, I never received one...also it doesn't show in my profile that the course was completed...no big deal so far...what you guys want is that ticket...as Joe stated that particular promo is over...however the mtt ticket could be used for future promotions...so to check to see if you have that ticket...in the PS GUI main lobby...up at the top click Requests...then Tournament Tickets...it should be listed as MTT Quiz Ticket (Multi Tournament)...if it isn't there then do as Randy says...contact support.

Hope this helps and good luck
          BULLS

Comment

..........anyway.........with all that...................welcome to the pso and the forum. umbup: This place is great and a lot of fun so let us know if you have any questions. I'll be sending you a pm. If you haven't yet, check out the tabs above. The league one has all the info on the scoring and the leader-board. Best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.