PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins prizes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wins prizes?

last month, i accidentally played some pso tournaments. i didn't care how i did in them because they were free. at the end of last month, i began reading about pso and how it works. now i want to do well in pso tournaments so that i might win a prize greater than $2. however, i can't seem to find out what the prizes are and who gets them. i'm an active member and i would like an idea of what it takes to win one of these prizes through the pso. do the top 100 qualified active players win money at the end of the month?

look at your post then look DIRECTLY above it and see a banner that says $17500

Comment

i've read all that. i still can't find the answer to my question. i see how you can qualify to win. i see how the tournament is scored. i see the prize pool. i don't see how many people win. i don't see what place gets what prize.

Comment

Who's in the money?

Comment

Hi Tony,

Look at the leaderboard for March.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...name=&month=-1

That will give you an idea of what positions pay what.

You need to be active (have 20vpps in March) to get the higher payouts for April.

Check out the following new member FAQ.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...by-New-Players.

Good Luck

Comment

Look at the leader board for March and you can see who is in the money, and how much each spot pays.. If you are active then finishing in the top 1,000 will get you money, with each prize being determined how high you are ranked.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.