PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where r the payouts after ranks this month?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where r the payouts after ranks this month?

I was wondering why doesnt it show the payouts for ranks this month. If it was changing i would like to know or if its just a technical thing. If im gonna go for 1st place id like to see what im playing for.Just wondered if any1 else noticed that or had any info. "May the flop be with you" FD1

Originally posted by Freddy Dub1 View Post
    I was wondering why doesnt it show the payouts for ranks this month. If it was changing i would like to know or if its just a technical thing. If im gonna go for 1st place id like to see what im playing for.Just wondered if any1 else noticed that or had any info. "May the flop be with you" FD1
    THERE IS NO PRIZE MONEY THIS MONTH GO DUCKS umbup:umbup:
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Think your right Dennis, I believe a major investigation into money laundering and drug traf****ing within PSO has lead to a cessation of payouts until further notice.

Anyone any clues as to who the PSO Drugs Baron actually is ???

Comment

They are giving the money to STP "Save The Pets", it's a non profit to save all the homeless pets caused by the Tsunami in Japan. $17,500 to save Fluffy and Fido,

Comment

Something was broken. It is fixed now.

Comment

ty pso staff

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.