PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT quiz reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT quiz reward

What's the MTT quiz completion reward?I passed it and the page said that i'd get an e-mail explaining my reward but i got no mail.

??

check your spam folder- and if i remember correctly - it was admission to 5 sunday storm satellites-which were a $1.10 buy in-- and i tink it over-- not sure though-- gl monk..

Comment

i have had the same thing. Passed the MTT quiz and had nothing in my emails, spam box included.

Comment

The "reward" has expired.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

There is no award for this quiz currently, apart from the benefit of the knowledge of course!

I have requested the final page text be amended on Monday.

Comment

????

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
            There is no award for this quiz currently, apart from the benefit of the knowledge of course!

I have requested the final page text be amended on Monday.
            the time it must have took for staff to put that 2gether-- imma guessin is in the hunderds- if not thousands of man/hours-- and i 4 1 thought it was fantastic---ty--staff

Comment

In fact, passing the course will cost you money. What you get is an invitation to pay for a special game. If the site wanted to make the couse worthwhile, they could have offered those who passed a ticket for the first one as a freebee. At least that would offer an incentive.

Comment

Welcome to the league night!
                Sorry about the confusion on the reward.

If you have any questions about the league, this group is more than helpful. And usually, the promotions listed in the tab above are correct.

I'll be sending you a pm.
                Best o' luck,
                Dan

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.