PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marzturbate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marzturbate

My Mind Is Very Broad, But I Think This Guys Name Should Not Have Gotten Past The Censors. My Kids Watch Me Play Sometimes, And Shout Out The Players Names, Imagine If Anyone Came To The Door As My 10yr Old Was Calling This Name, I Would Have The Social Services Around In No Time.

I have to admit this is bizzare. I wonder myself who is monitoring avatars and screen names. I often see avatars with marijuana which I don't care, but I thought it would be something POKERSTARS would not want to condone. I also have seen a player in the $2.20 6-max tourney's under the screen name Stop The Rape. Now myself and and a handful of players have said that was pretty offensive. Just putting my thoughts on this thread. Good luck to my fellow PSOers this month. - Dry umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
      My Mind Is Very Broad, But I Think This Guys Name Should Not Have Gotten Past The Censors. My Kids Watch Me Play Sometimes, And Shout Out The Players Names, Imagine If Anyone Came To The Door As My 10yr Old Was Calling This Name, I Would Have The Social Services Around In No Time.
      I suggest that you express your displeasure to support@pokerstars.com as they control the cardroom.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
        I suggest that you express your displeasure to support@pokerstars.com as they control the cardroom.
        Done It Aready Last Week,But I Thought With Him Being A PSO Member,Maybe PSO Could Act On This.

Comment

ALMOLST every forum i visit lately there's mostly bit**in and complainin', compared to engaging, helpful or at least enouraging stuff. Sorry to be kicking against the pricks (as in thornbushes; biblical term) but I think it would be pretty funny, in a beavis and butthead way, if he made it to the final table at the sun million, and the announcer had to keep saying his name. (I'm sure they'd just say "mazz" but you can always hope).

Comment

at least he used the clinical term

Comment

What a sicko,people like that got problems

Comment

What's the problem?

In a recent Sunday Million final table, one of the guys was called seemynutz or something similar.
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post

Yup just down right Dirty Dirty Dirty

Comment

ori thats funnier than the other night when i watched the u tube video about the stoner that got to be a cotestant on the price is right and all his bids were 420.

Comment

Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
                      I have to admit this is bizzare. I wonder myself who is monitoring avatars and screen names. I often see avatars with marijuana which I don't care, but I thought it would be something POKERSTARS would not want to condone. I also have seen a player in the $2.20 6-max tourney's under the screen name Stop The Rape. Now myself and and a handful of players have said that was pretty offensive. Just putting my thoughts on this thread. Good luck to my fellow PSOers this month. - Dry umbup:umbup:
                      Why?

Comment

aaa
                        Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

dont take this the wrong way but im curious, whats the big deal? is it a religious thing? theyre just slang words.

ever seen that southpark episode about sh*t?

just remember its ok to say "this sh*t is pointless"", but you cant say "i gotta go take a sh*t"

later

Comment

Originally posted by oriholic View Post
                            What's the problem?

In a recent Sunday Million final table, one of the guys was called seemynutz or something similar.
                            U would like that ori hahaha gl friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                              Now that's funny,,,,just thinkin back
                              >Dem

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.