PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAPL done???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPL done???

Anyone know why they are not running NAPL for April for a undisclosed amount of time?
    It was a good league and had good players in it. And hardly ever got below the gtd $$$ So not like they were losing money?
    I enjoyed that and helped me win a bit of money at the same time. Finished 6th in Feb and 32nd in March...

I'm gonna miss that game!!!!
    PS. Talking the Senior division. Even though they got rid of the whole NAPL totally.

I noticed this too - and am disappointed I've really enjoyed playing in these tournys - a nice complement/stepping stone to/from the PSO. I decided to show PSO my interest by sending a message to support asking for them to be brought back - would encourage anyone who wants to see the league re-instated to do the same umbup: Cheers

Comment

NAPL

I would like for NAPL to be brought back, I really liked to play it. Still have a rookie ticket but can't play it

Comment

yeah why the abrupt end to the na

Comment

Happens every month,no?
          They start running again after 2 or 3 days each month start.

Comment

I've been playing it since December and have never seen this before. I check every couple of days, especially at the end of the month, so I don't think I would have missed it.

I liked them too, and will miss them. I thought they might have suspended them like they did with the womens league. That was gone for a while too, then came back with improvements. I'm not giving up hope yet.

Good luck!!
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
              Happens every month,no?
              They start running again after 2 or 3 days each month start.
              On the Pokerstars.com NAPL page, it said there would be no NAPL tournies from April 1 until further notice. It then suggested the Facebook Poker League.

When the NAPL prizes were paid weekly, they'd stop on the 28th of the month. Once they switched to monthly, there were no stoppages.

Comment

Rats! I've got two division 2 tickets I hadn't used.

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
                  Rats! I've got two division 2 tickets I hadn't used.

NO YOU DONT THEY ARE GONE JUST LIKE MINE

GOOD LUCK AND GO DUCKS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                    NO YOU DONT THEY ARE GONE JUST LIKE MINE

GOOD LUCK AND GO DUCKS

Oh yes I do!

Still there - guess ticket "housekeeping" hasn't caught up to me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
                      Oh yes I do!

Still there - guess ticket "housekeeping" hasn't caught up to me yet.

ALL MINE WERE GONE YESTERDAY

GO DUCKS

OH I SEE YOU ARE TO FAR NORTH THEY DIDNT WANT TO GET COLD
                      Last edited by hemetdennis; Sun Apr 03, 2011, 12:19 AM.
                      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.