PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20vpps yay (i think) ? for anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20vpps yay (i think) ? for anyone

I finished great in the NAPL ROOKIE DIV. tourney last evening, made a little change and have turned it in to some little dollars today, finally hit 20vpps for the month at 10:11 central time, will that get me active for April.??????

Yep, if you earned 20 VPPs in March, you should be "active" status for April in PSO.

Congrats, and g'luck to you. Also, welcome to the forum here.

Comment

Originally posted by 420Smurf View Post
      I finished great in the NAPL ROOKIE DIV. tourney last evening, made a little change and have turned it in to some little dollars today, finally hit 20vpps for the month at 10:11 central time, will that get me active for April.??????
      Don't get too upset if it doesn't show you as active in the leaderboard right away. Sometimes it takes a few days to process that first active month.

Comment

ty

Ok, that's great and I thank you .

Comment

I'm taking it that the points came from a tourney, and not the ring game route. Since the tourney must have started before midnight, east coast time, you made it. If you got those points via a ring game at that time, 10:11 Central Time is 11:11 East Coast Time, which means you earned those last points in March. Talk about great timing.

As to the tournament vpps, I do believe the ruling factor is when the game began, even though the vpps are not awarded until you are eliminated. If I am wrong, you again lucked out when you got eliminated 49 minutes before April.

Hope that is the case. Don't be surprised if there is some dispute and the need for an official ruling from PokerStars.

Comment

The tourney was last evening, I earned the points in ring games today.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.