PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Me Laugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Me Laugh

I just went through my fifth bad beat of the day and I laughed about it! How's that for control. Anybody else had five bad beats or more in one day? I'd like to hear your story...LOL. I've been getting kicked in the balls all month but I guess I should deposit more money and grind it!!!!

wasn't same day... 2 day period. Lost in SEVEN 50-50's in a row (1/2 the people cash), all were bad beats. Don't have a problem losing when behind or in coin flips, but was min 75% fav in the losses.

Even with that and another bad stretch (5 of 6 losses)..... I'm still cashing in 65% of the 240 of them I've played.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by BigL_McC View Post
      I've been getting kicked in the balls all month but I guess I should deposit more money and grind it!!!!
      That... and quit whining. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I get bad beats all the time playing the micro cash tables. Check out my last post on my bad beats thread, atleast 5 of those were from that night:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...icros-Recently

Luckily I didn't get too many tonight, my AA did lose all-in preflop vs KJs when he flopped top two pair lol...

Comment

Two guys are walking along and they come across a dog that is licking himself. The one guy looks at his friend and sincerely says, “You know, I wish I could do that.”

His friend says, “Well you’d better pet him first—he looks mean.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
            Two guys are walking along and they come across a dog that is licking himself. The one guy looks at his friend and sincerely says, “You know, I wish I could do that.”

His friend says, “Well you’d better pet him first—he looks mean.”
            As soon as I saw the respondent I knew i was in for a laugh.

Good one Mmmm Fish

ps, CANADA CANADA CANADA

Comment

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
              Two guys are walking along and they come across a dog that is licking himself. The one guy looks at his friend and sincerely says, “You know, I wish I could do that.” His friend says, “Well you’d better pet him first—he looks mean.”
              Now that was effin funny. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.