PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge

aaa
    Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 04:18 AM.

aaa
    Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 04:18 AM.

Comment

aaa
      Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 04:19 AM.

Comment

aaa

Comment

Originally posted by RedLetterman View Post
          Okay............. I'll make it 1725 and I can only play 25 games max. (I'll give this a week. Then I'll shut it down.) If I win I'll put the entire 100 on a horse of a backer committee's choosing in the Sunday Million. You can't lose. No money up front and I have a terrible record. All that's required is your word. Wrongly assumed we could stir some action here at PSO. Perhaps I should stick to pics of kittens and calling peeps out and gumshoeing multi-accounters and moaning about donks, mods and trolls. Appears to be what works best here.
          ok I will take you up on it...25 games max, 1725 or above right? and you left out semi threatening PM.s umbup:

Comment

Okay.............
            I'll make it 1725 and I can only play 25 games max. (I'll give this a week. Then I'll shut it down.) If I win I'll put the entire 100 on a horse of a backer committee's choosing in the Sunday Million. You can't lose. No money up front and I have a terrible record. All that's required is your word.

Wrongly assumed we could stir some action here at PSO. Perhaps I should stick to pics of kittens and calling peeps out and gumshoeing multi-accounters and moaning about donks, mods and trolls. Appears to be what works best here.
            OK 25 games max. 1725 or better. Put me down for $5. I don't know if I make the 6 month cut off. LMK if I'm ok. thx -Shark

Comment

aaa

Comment

Um now i'm conflicted. You trust me but you laugh at my game.
                Okay. Lets get some more peeps in here who also know I'm a donkey.
                I'm confused? Who laughed at your game? Not sure. Is our bet on? LMK please. Thanks, Shark

Comment

aaa
                  Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Nov 27, 2011, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Technically it is on but.............first I need more cowbell.

What I am trying to do here is get some interest going in the Million. In other words for me to make the time commitment I'd be willing to play seriously at the skill league if it meant creating interest beyond it. Find at least 8 more guys willing to bet 5 bucks and do it within a week and the game is on

Would prefer playing for a hundred but I'll do fifty if it gets something started. 8 more guys. That's all. (Or, you can take a bigger stake and cover anywhere from 5 to 40) It's up to all you PSO'ers.

Capiche?
                    well, i was betting $5 for fun. I think what you propose to do is quite possible due to the fact that at sub 1700, the points throttle is high enough that 5pts/game is more than doable. As, this was just a test run for ya, you should have stated that you were looking for interest at this point only. I'm not interested in finding you more bettors. That would be on you. But, I'll respectfully withdraw my bet, and say GL to you sir. -shark

Comment

out too

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.