PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My X beagle- you cant do this-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My X beagle- you cant do this-

Hey- i put up my # and am happy with it-- yet- this kind of COMPLETE disregard for fair play- is absolutely horse shyt-- forwarding to support- and if you were a real poker player- My beagle-- well you should be ashamed-- as always-- gl to all-- Monk---

PokerStars Game #60138180445: Tournament #368288675, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (800/1600) - 2011/03/31 20:03:51 ET
    Table '368288675 59' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: edo8787 (8350 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 2: RiverMii (5826 in chips)
    Seat 3: Gramps129 (12895 in chips)
    Seat 4: My X Beagle (355 in chips)
    Seat 5: WesHarden (7900 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 6: cash$Gstomp (16596 in chips)
    Seat 7: JSP23 (1971 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind)
    Seat 8: corvids (25813 in chips)
    edo8787: posts the ante 150
    RiverMii: posts the ante 150
    Gramps129: posts the ante 150
    My X Beagle: posts the ante 150
    WesHarden: posts the ante 150
    cash$Gstomp: posts the ante 150
    corvids: posts the ante 150
    corvids: posts small blind 800
    edo8787: posts big blind 1600
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    cash$Gstomp said, "gg beau"
    corvids said, "128 now"
    My X Beagle said, "clock please"
    RiverMii: folds
    cash$Gstomp said, "ty u2"
    My X Beagle said, "thanks bro"
    Gramps129: folds
    My X Beagle has timed out
    My X Beagle: folds
    WesHarden: folds
    My X Beagle is sitting out
    My X Beagle has returned
    WesHarden has returned
    cash$Gstomp has timed out
    cash$Gstomp: folds
    cash$Gstomp is sitting out
    cash$Gstomp has returned
    corvids: calls 800
    edo8787: folds
    corvids collected 4250 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 4250 | Rake 0
    Seat 1: edo8787 (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 2: RiverMii folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: Gramps129 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: My X Beagle folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: WesHarden folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: cash$Gstomp (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: corvids (small blind) collected (4250)

horrible man-- just horrible-- - "please clock"-- wtf??? explain-------------

wow lol my Xbeagel...man i cant stop laughing....

Comment

that's called collusion in my book!
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Definition of collusion

col·lu·sion/kəˈlo͞oZHən/Noun
        1. Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others,

I deal in the contracting world, asking for help does not in its definition mean collusion, a simpler way to look at it: I was always told it is people who agree to a profitable gain at the expense of others, so you need to prove this was a profitable gain for both,

Chip dumping with an agreement to split the winnings I think would be collusion.

Comment

Originally posted by kwik1 View Post
          1. Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others,

I deal in the contracting world, asking for help does not in its definition mean collusion, a simpler way to look at it: I was always told it is people who agree to a profitable gain at the expense of others, so you need to prove this was a profitable gain for both,

Chip dumping with an agreement to split the winnings I think would be collusion.
          it gets them into the $$ and gets beagle considerable $$ from the league standings. More profit to Beagle, but profit to both..... enough said.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

??

no- offense kwik1- in this instance- the pso- and its scoring- you know not of what you speak-- have a look at the leaderboard- the $$$ amounts- and the points structure-- gl-- monk...

Comment

I think we need to figure something out in the future for this type of play.
              To often I see a top player getting dumped to as a shortstack or verbal collusion.
              It effects the integrity of the game and to be honest I saw this exact scenerio from this player before.

I have started a collusion folder for players I see doing this,so that when I do contact support it is not just a one off.I also have a PresBruno folder(lucky him),only a matter of time.

Some people just dont understand the rules till they get their hands slapped.
              I can see how this pisses Monkey off as well since they are so close in points.

Comment

Originally posted by kwik1 View Post

Kwik, this is the poker world. Asking for help with the clock, asking to split dead blinds, or chatting in a way that possibly affects the outcome of a tournament falls directly into the category of collusion. And it's very much against the rules.

Comment

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules/ Chat Note: This rule is intended to supplement, not replace, the Cardroom Rules, which contains more information on acceptable and unacceptable chat. 19.Players, whether in the hand or not, may not discuss the hands until the action is complete. Players are obligated to protect the other players in the tournament at all times. Discussing cards discarded or hand possibilities is not allowed. A penalty may be given for discussion of hands during play. http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour...urnament-chat/ Example 3 Poker is an individual game, not a team sport. Players may not act as a group in any way, nor may a player even suggest or mention such an idea. For instance, in the closing rounds of a multi-table satellite, a player may not say, "Hey - let's all just continuously fold to the blinds. Then people at the other table will bust out and we'll all get seats." In severe cases, such chat may subject the player to penalties, up to and including disqualification from the event. Just in case anyone doesn't think this kind of chat is inappropriate... Stars does. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

collusion

Monk,
                    I mean no offense, I just know I have dealt with this issue in my outside world and a tough one to prove unless it is proven profitable for both, did not actually review PS or PSO rules.

...........kwik1

Comment

Kwik, it moved him up 3 places in the standings...... which amounted to $500
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                        Let's hope we hear something more than a yawn from the people who run this league about this incident, especially if Stars decides to take any action. Monk, did you forward this to Admin or Staff? I'm pretty sure they should be made aware of what goes on in their league, even if they seem to have no interest in what goes on. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                          OK, this is complete and utter BS.

ALL PSO hand histories from Mr. Cheating Beagle need to be reviewed before his prize is awarded and he needs to be bumped right the hell off the leaderboard if this is a pattern with him.

Comment

agree

Don't think I agree to any type of play outside of your own hand, please. I know I have witnessed to what I believed to be chip dumping at this site which let a player have almost the lead in a tourney and have witnessed this type of conversation before at the tables and played it off.

I also do not like false accusations, so from now on I have learned alot and shall only comment after I review the rules pertaining to this site, and now know there are avenues to pursue or at least from what I hear, investigate this behavior.

................kwik1

Comment

??

Forwarded to Pstars support- PSO support- and PSO-STAFF- << that is an actual player- have receipts from support that mail has been received-- on a side note- beagle was railing another person- and said his list of $$ to send was growing-- going to track down a player and get that chat as well -- gl all monk- and please dont let this die- Monk...

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.