PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod help please

im showing as a white star but i have deposited and lost over 400 on poker stars this month noth sure why i am showing as a white star?

you only get active in the following month.... so your loss of the 400 will make you active next month umbup:

Comment

sweet ty

Comment

WHAT WHERE AND WHEN DO YOU PLAY

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM DAN SHOULD BE HERE SOON TO GREET YOU PROPER

GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Just one clarification, though I'm sure you know this. It isn't the deposit that makes you active, it is the vpps you earned playing on the site. If you lost over $400, you might want to check out the forum section related to bankroll management. Those are heavy losses.

Comment

Sorry I missed this marlboro..welcome to the league and the forum though.
            Did you see what the ol' hedgehog wrote? It is the vpps you earn that make you active. Please look in the league tab above, and be sure to understand the scoring, leader board, and what makes a player active. It is the VPPS!!!
            To see how many vpps you have, either click on cashier, then vip status, or...simply click the vip status bar from your main ps lobby.(I didn't know of this, but that little bar is programmable, you can adjust it to a monthly counter of 20 if you wish for the pso.)
            I'll be sending you a pm w/ some more info, until then, let us know if you have any questions.
            Best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.