PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone still up. Come join the 31.80 Fifty/50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still up. Come join the 31.80 Fifty/50

This game is not filling up. Any PSO'ers can't sleep. Over the pond. Let's play.

Try the turbos. They're more popular. I'd join, but I'm scared.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      Try the turbos. They're more popular. I'd join, but I'm scared.
      I suck a the regular ones as is. Turbos??? I'm scared. Just blowing off some vpp's. Don't feel like cash atm.

Comment

Glad to see it started. I actually expected to check the lobby again and see you still sitting there with seven other people.

Comment

Looks like you're not in it? Gone to bed?

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
            Glad to see it started. I actually expected to check the lobby again and see you still sitting there with seven other people.
            LOL not in it. I waited w/ one other person forever. Just got fed up and unregistered, and Logged out. U still up? wanna play a HU tourney? LMK.

Comment

Sure. We missed our Thursday game, apparently. I think you canceled it beforehand, though.

Comment

I'm in play money table we can talk stake and table set up.

Comment

I find a lot of SNG style games take awhile to fill these days.
                  Seems like a 2 hour window to get in as many games as you can and then its the waiting game.

Comment

Tux 4 $da reply cookie. (So very strange to be calling u this) I don't normally play sng. Just killing time.

Comment

I feel as though I'm looking at a wolf in sheep's clothing every time I see your avatar, Cookies. Every time I see the toddler tv star face, I think, "Yeah, bull***t, that guy would be taking all my chips in a heartbeat."

Your change in identity must be throwing some of the regs for a loop.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.