PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever Happened to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Happened to

Omaha888 I used to enjoy his posts... he was never one to get into fights with people and genuinely a nice guy.... I saw his name in an old post and clicked on it... and he is user not found, also his posts have been deleted

you know it doesn't surprise me any when some people leave for awhile and come back so his absence wasn't alarming to me yet i saw what you were saying he has deleted 90% of his posts ( i found some nov 9th and back ) it appears whatever set him off it was on feb17th so does anyone remember what was going on that day? maybe presbruno was a welch or something not quite sure myself did you do something roomy? maybe he took my background shot and was happy with that? either way i agree he will be missed if he has chosen to leave us for it was just last weekend i was telling someone to look up his old posts for links and info to playing omaha since we are on the subject does anyone talk to poncho these days? evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

havent seen poncho either... but i know he said he was stepping away from the forum to work on playing

Comment

He hasn't played on PokerStar since February 28th, so ????

Comment

i found omaha on 2+2 seems he has got a job now and doesn't play much during the week and he is on FT a lot i think his screen name there is "sixesandaboat" so judging by the amount of posts he has made on 2+2 it appears that omaha has left us sad sad day indeed evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
            He hasn't played on PokerStar since February 28th, so ????
            Because I like him and enjoyed his posts, so I was wondering where he was

Comment

PLO is not tracked at a lot of sites and he is playing that mostly these days it looks like.
              Was on 2p2 yesterday so it looks like he is alright,even has a blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                PLO is not tracked at a lot of sites and he is playing that mostly these days it looks like. Was on 2p2 yesterday so it looks like he is alright,even has a blog.
                there's a handful of people here who's departure from these forums leaves a void and you are one of those handful dirty the absence of omaha and poncho can be felt evil:

Comment

He may be around and watching you. hmmmmmm...... ..... Maybe it was something I said. ................FIRST PERSON TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY THIS AND CAN EXPLAIN IT IN A POST HERE ....GETS $1.10............... GOOD LUCK. moke:

Comment

wasn't he one that had to change his screen name?
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

he's a chat mod now?
                      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

No JW, that's clean sex cookies...

No eff, I don't believe so.

Feel free to guess as many times as you want, one per post... may have to be a sharp tool to search this one out and explain it right.

Good luck any in the play w/ the pro btw...see ya' after that.

Comment

Poncho played the DrunkTank two weeks ago - March 18th, and I'm sure I saw him at a PSO monthly satty as well, within the last few days.
                          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

tired of the bickering?

Comment

30 day forum ban for insulting a elected official wanna be?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.